Welcome to Midwest Engineering!
Midwest Engineering was founded in 1979. Over this period we have become leaders in architectural steel fabrication, ground foundations and manufacturing of mining equipment. Midwest Engineering is able to provide a wide range of quality, professional services to local industry and contractors.
Midwest Engineering is known throughout the industry for its quality personal service and quality workmanship. We guarantee that we will complete all work on schedule and perform to our client’s expectations. Midwest Engineering receives a high level of repeat business because of our dedication to our work.
- 550 Sq. Mts. of workshop
- Skilled tradesmen
- 2t overhead gantry crane
- 5 M.I.G welders
- T.I.G welders
- 30t press
- Multi punch and shear machine
- Flat bar rollers
- Pedestal and radial arm drills
- 500 and 350mm cold saws
- Bar bender
- 5t truck with 3t truck loader crane
Midwest Engineering can provide personalised service with experience in:
- Commercial design and installation of industrial access solutions for air conditioning and other plant applications.
- Architectural steel fabrication ranging from structural steel to artistic innovative steel fabrication
- Ground foundation work including ground anchors, screwpiles and shuttering
- Mining sevices from filtration tanks to rotary gantrys.
Midwest Engineering is a committed, quality company that is diverse in its abilities, innovative in its design and sets high standards in its workmanship and service. If you would like us to assist you with your requirements please do not hesitate to contact us on 08 9370 1051.